You can download the ChristianCycling Regional Director Application by clicking the link below.
Regional Director Application and Acknowledgment
Please fully answer the following questions and provide the requested information with sufficient details. When you are finished scan and email them to [email protected]. Have the Pastoral recommendation sent directly by your local church leader. The ChristianCycling® Executive Board will review your application and be in contact with you.
Personal Questions for the Regional Director Position
- Why do you view ChristianCycling® as a desirable ministry?
- Why do you think this ministry exists?
- Why do you want to be in leadership with ChristianCycling™?
- Have you ever worked with cyclists before? If so, what did you do? Share examples.
- How willing are you to act on suggestions of peers? Share examples from personal life, ministry or other arenas.
- How responsive are you to direction of leadership? Share examples of successes or challenges.
- How do you describe your leadership style (collaborative, visionary, implementing, forceful, passive, easy going, etc.)? Share examples of your style in action.
- Describe your current family structure (marital status, spouse, children, etc.).
- How would you describe your current home life?
- Why would your spouse and family support your new ChristianCycling® ministry role?
- What aspects of your personal life and personality equip you for this ministry role?
- How much time weekly do you expect to commit to the ChristianCycling® ministry?
- How long have you been a Christian? Briefly share your spiritual life story.
- What are your views on major doctrinal issues? Refer to the Statement of Faith.
- How would you describe your current spiritual maturity, knowledge of the Bible and spiritual growth the past three years?
- Have you ever taken a DISC, Strength Finders or similar assessment? What are your identified personality type, strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe your weekly spiritual life, including prayer, quiet time, study of the Bible and local church fellowship involvement.
Other comments or thoughts: