On Saturday, June 27th ChristianCycling will be riding in our inaugural Build the Body Ride all over the world.
Our goal is to have a five hundred (500) or more riders raise at least a dollar a mile, with an overall goal for the ride being $50,000. Please pledge to support our riders with prayers as well as a financial contribution. Pledges are total for the ride, not per mile, but can be any amount $5 or more.
Every $100 we raise will:
- Provide a source of clean water for a family through Samaritan’s Purse ‘Pour Into a Thirsty World’ program.
- Break the life-threatening cycle of addiction through Teen Challenge.
- Bring a pro cyclist into community with other Christians through an internet bible-study, no matter where in the world they are at the time through Athletes in Action Cycling.
- Help a local church to establish a Sports Ministry program through ChristianCycling.
- Provide resources to help establish a ChristianCycling new spoke.
- Create resources for ChristianCycling members to more effectively share their faith and show the love of Christ with those they encounter.
Get signed up to ride!
We are using GivingZone.com to track our riders and the donations. So, even if you are not planning on raising money for this ride, please follow these instructions so that we at least know who is riding where.
Step 2: Find your spoke, or if do not live in a place that has a spoke you can use the main page. Find the ‘Join Project’ button at the bottom of the description. When you ‘Join’ you will be asked to create an account.
Step 3: Create a Profile or Bio. Please add a picture of yourself — in your ChristianCycling gear if you have any. Add a few sentences about why you are doing the BtBR and/or why ChristianCycling is important to you.
Step 4: Create your personal page. If you are going to raise money, put in a goal. Either way, please include your Hometown, Home Church, favorite Bible Verse, Bike(s) and favorite Places to Ride.
Step 5: Share your page. Copy your link and send it by email, post it on social media or embed in your personal blog.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please direct those to me at [email protected]